Other Backward Class (OBC) Creamy Layer Clarification
Following is a clear explanation to how OBC Creamy Layer is decided. Since many candidates will be confused about this thing, the points below shall slay any doubts whatsoever with regard to OBC Creamy Layer. The Creamy Layer status is determined on the basis of the status of the parents and not on the basis of the ego.
The Children of the following are considered to be OBC Creamy Layer:
- V.V.I.Ps.- President, Vice-President, Judges of the Supreme Court and of the High Courts etc.
- Government or PSU employees of Central or State governments:
- parents, either of whom is a Class I officer (direct recruits)
- parents, both of whom are Class II officers (direct recruits)
- parents of whom only the father is a direct Class II officer and he gets into Class I at the age of 40 or earlier.
- In military, parents, either of whom is in the rank of Colonel and above.
- Persons engaged in Profession, Trade and Industry whose last three years separate annual income is more then Rs. 4.50 lakhs per year.
- Families owns agriculture land having (i) â€˜irrigated landâ€™, more than 85% of the statutory ceiling area or (ii) The rule of exclusion will not apply if the land holding of a family is exclusively Un-irrigated.
- Persons having separate gross annual income of Rs. 4.50 lakhs per year or above for a period of last three consecutive years excluding income from salaries & agricultural land.
It is also pertinent to note that the Government is trying to increase the income slab for the Creamy Layer to Rs 12 Lakhs per annum: OBC creamy layer ceiling raised – Economic Times
But this hike is still not approved yet.
Incoming search terms:
- creamy layer slab 2011
- Other backward class
- OBC Creamy Layer Clarification
- obc creamy layer limit 2012
- obc non creamy layer income limit in 2012
- non creamy layer limit for 2012
- obc non creamy layer slab
- non creamy layer limit for 2012 in maharashtra
- OBC CERTIFICATE FOR PSU IN 2015
- obc PSU employees creamy layers
- creamy layer in obc of haryana rules and limitations